Duis sit amet nisi quis leo fermentum vestibulum vitae eget
augue. Nulla quam nunc, vulputate id urna at, tempor tincidunt metus. Sed feugiat quam nec
mauris mattis malesuada.
Long back in 1793 a building came up at the present site off
Chowringhee between Bijli Talao and Elliots Tank.
The Club was originally known as the Fives Court or Gamekhana.
95, Jawaharlal Nehru Rd,
Near St. Paul's Cathredal,
+91 33 22231138
Copyright © by Srijon Technologies